Gift Ideas for Mom | Happy Mother's Day
1. Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer. I've ordered this popular item half a dozen time for friends and family. The popular 325 Watt, 10 speed mixer comes in 47 different colors and is equipped with a flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. Maybe I can finally perfect my mother-in-law's recipe for Hubby's favorite Serbian croissants.
2. Zojirushi Rice Cooker. As I mentioned in my last post, 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me, I lived in Japan as a child where rice was king. This high tech cooker not only prepares all types of rice varieties but doubles as a steamer and even bakes cakes. Plus, the stainless steel exterior is easy to clean.
3. Artand Place Mats. These woven vinyl place mats are super sturdy to resist heat, stains, and wear because getting the food on the table should be the biggest task. The cool design will complement any decor.
4. CucinaPro Crepe Maker. This 12 inch non-stick griddle gets super hot and can also cook pancakes, bacon and more. The included batter spreader is perfect for those ultra thin crepes that we just love to fill with hazelnut spread, fruits, and whipped cream!
5. Joy of Cooking. My mom still keeps hers handy and this book was my first official wedding gift! This timeless kitchen essential is packed with ideas for healthy cooking, easy recipes, as well as tried and trusted meals du jour! This best selling cook book is a must have for every kitchen.
6. T-Fal Cookwear Set. Pots and pans, anyone? No one likes clean up but cooking with heat safe tools can make things much healthier and more fun! This set includes three frying pans, two sauce pans and a 5-quart Dutch Oven.
Ok, what's missing? What's your favorite kitchen gadget? Any cool recipe suggestions? Happy Mother's Day!