How To Make a LEGO Toothbrush Holder
1. Does your child like Legos?
2. Do you find your family has begun collecting the miniature blocks like a group of mini hoarders?
3. Do you discover Lego pieces hidden in every corner of your home, under sofa pillows, behind doors, and in other nooks?
4. Have you lost recollection as to how Legos became a center part of your child's lifestyle?
5. Are you desperately looking for a way to shrink your child's LEGO collection?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, keep reading because we have just the Lego fix for you.
Legos are great building blocks for all sorts of things including organizing holders for office supplies, kitchen utensils, and even oral care products. The bright colored plastic bricks are easy to clean and the open design of a toothbrush holding box allows for good ventilation to keep your child's toothbrush dry and away from bacteria.
So what do you need to get started? The LEGO Classic Creative Supplement is a great starting kit for young children. This collection comes with all the pieces necessary to quickly build a sturdy toothbrush holder that will make oral care routine fun for the entire family! I recommend using a square base for the floor of the holder and building the walls with the thin three unit bricks to about a height of 3 to 5 inches. The loose single unit pegs can be space fillers if you find yourself with open slots.
Finally, as desired you can add dividers or a rim for more detail and that's it! Be sure to always wipe all bathroom furniture down to minimize bacteria collection. Also, toothbrushes should be replaced every 2 to 3 months for best results. Have fun with all those Legos and build your toothbrush holder today and share your pics with us on our Facebook and Twitter!